Thursday, April 28, 2011

Final Project Week 1

Pitch:
For my final project I plan to make a music video that transitions from 2D to 3D. For the first part I will take many photos to show a “2D” motion sequence. On top of that I plan to make and animate shapes over the photos. The characters will then find a special shape in the grass that will warp them into “3D”. I will use a particle effects and other effects in the warp for the transition to 3D. The second part of the video will feature my characters in front of a green screen. I will use then make 3D shapes and figures in Maya, which I will impose over the characters and animate. I will key out the green screen and use various different backgrounds, some of them hopefully being 3D.
Preproduction:
I shot photos of my friends in a sequence walking towards a grassy area where they pretend to find a shape in the grass. I will later photoshop, add, and animate a shpae into the sequence. I also had them change outfits and filmed them in front of two different screens. One is blue with flowers over it while the other is a green screen. I also filmed them see-sawing and dancing around outside.


No comments:

Post a Comment